- King Khalid Coburg Campus
- Caroline Springs Campus
- Sydney Strathfield Campus
- Sydney Kellyville Campus
- Abu Dhabi Campus
Compass Student Management
AIA Melbourne Secondary Campus
What does Compass do for me?
Using Compass allows you to access up-to-date and meaningful information about our school and your child’s progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
- Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- Communicate with your child’s teachers, and update your family contact details
- View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
- Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks
- Download and view your child’s progress and semester reports
- Book parent-teacher conferences
- Pay and provide consent for events and school fees
Our school will advise parents when each of these features becomes available for parent use.
Click on the link below to download a booklet explaining the main features and how to use it.