AIA Melbourne Secondary Campus
The AIA realises and is fully aware of the importance of education as a duty upon every Muslim, male and female. Religious Education seeks to transmit the revealed and acquired knowledge to our young generation of Muslims, and to imbue in them Islamic values that will guide them and lead them into a healthy, well adjusted life whereby they may contribute to the growth of the society in which they live.
The need to cater for the education of Australian Muslim children is of utmost importance and by doing so we seek to:
- Preserve our Muslim heritage and identity.
- Provide an Islamic environment where students are comfortable and free to practice Islam and enhance their faith and Islamic knowledge.
- Teach Islamic civilisation, history and Islamic achievements.
- Develop outstanding Australian Muslim citizens.
- Prepare students for active participation in the wider local and internaional community.