- King Khalid Coburg Campus
- Caroline Springs Campus
- Sydney Strathfield Campus
- Sydney Kellyville Campus
- Abu Dhabi Campus
Applications for Board Positions
The Australian International Academy of Education Inc is seeking expressions of interest from appropriately skilled and experienced individuals keen to join our Board of Directors, to help guide the organisation to achieve its mission and vision.
Each member will play an integral role in applying their technical expertise to govern through robust consideration, discussion, analysis and decision making on key strategic issues.
With eight exciting highly skilled, experienced and passionate Board Directors, we are currently looking for:
- up to five senior executive employees of the school operated by the Association;
- Up to five current parents or guardians of students at a school operated by the Association; and
- Up to five other persons with a demonstrated interest in the purpose of the Association, by invitation of the Committee.
Applicants need to demonstrate skills and experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Corporate experience
- Risk management experience
- Financial and accounting experience
- Leadership experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Educational experience
- Legal experience
- Religious affiliations
- Initially commit to a two-year term
- Attend monthly meetings in person
The position of a Board of Director is not renumerated, as we are a not- for- profit organisation.
To apply, please email your expression of interest, along with a detailed resume and contact details for two/ three referees to the Chairperson of the School Board, Mrs Melinda Baarini (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Closing date is 31 March.